- Prices are $10/class per person if you sign up for the whole session.
- Drop-in classes are $12/class per person.
- High school and college students pay half when you sign up for the whole session ($40/8-weeks, $35/7-weeks, $30/6-weeks). Enter "STUDENT" at checkout. Students pay $10 to drop in. Enter "SDROPIN" at checkout. Must present student ID at class.
- If you're paying for a higher-level class (B), you can attend the lower level (A) class for free. However, if the lead/follow balance is off, you will be expected to fill in for the needed role. We encourage you to practice the opposite role as much as possible. If the class size is too large, we might ask students taking the class for free to step out. Please register for the A class and enter "FREEFORB" for a 100% discount.
- Lindy Maine A-level classes are interchangeable with Portland Swing Project A-level classes. B-level classes are not interchangeable.
This new policy will help keep our classes sustainable while still being affordable. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Please also contact us if you have a financial issue that doesn't allow you to pay full price for classes. We can always work something out. We never want cost to prohibit anyone from dancing.
Ongoing Promotion: Bring a friend to class and take $10 off each of your registration fees! You must be an existing student of Lindy Maine and your friend must be a new student who pays for a full 6-8 week session. Discount is for full session rate. Just list your friend's name in the "note" section of checkout and we'll refund you once your friend registers. ($5 off if you pay a student rate.)